Motion Raceworks Billet LS Valve Covers 10-120BLK
Motion Raceworks - 10-120BLK-1
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
You Save 8% ($50.00)
Motion Raceworks Billet LS Valve Covers 10-120
Motion Raceworks seeks to innovate their way into simplifying builds while focusing on aesthetics and overall function! These billet LS1 valve covers are a showcase and a prime example of this.
The result is a valve cover that is something that can be used for a HUGE variety of builds without sacrificing looks or function.
Installation Instructions: Click Here
- Driver & Passenger Valve Cover
- (1) Billet Oil Cap (16 ORB)
- (2) Breather Fittings (Choose 10AN or 12AN in options)
- Pre-Installed Baffles
- Stainless Hardware to Bolt to Head
- 1 Pair OEM Valve Cover Gaskets
- 1 Set Extra O-Ring Seals for Hardware
Add LS1 Multi Fit Coil Brackets 10-12007: See reference document below for compatibility.
Add D585 Coil Brackets 10-12008: See reference document below for compatibility.
Add Smart Coil (IGN1A) Brackets 10-12009 (Also Fits MSD/Fueltech CDI Coils): See reference document below for compatibility.
- Bright Black Anodized Finish
- Innovative Coil Mounting Design Adapts Nearly Every Style Coil without sacrificing looks when not running coil packs.
- Valve Cover able to be removed without unbolting coil packs
- Baffled -12ORB Breathers adaptable to 10AN and 12AN
- Billet Oil Cap (-16 ORB)
- Stainless Hardware
- Reuses Factory Gaskets
- Coil-pack mounting able to be changed at later time with A la Carte Coil Pack brackets
- Locating shoulder doubles as oil rail to make sure valve covers stay in place and do not slide. Rail also keeps oil from draining on to headers after removing valve cover.
- CNC Designed, Made, Machined, Assembled, Coated in the USA
- Fits LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LSA LS9 cylinder heads
A variety of factors go into keeping coil packs on the valve cover including looks, serviceability, coil choice, clearance for fittings, header design, and more. Whether you choose to run coils or not, this cover is perfect for you. Featuring a top rail mounting design, if you do not wish to run coils, there are no leftover mounting bosses or holes that are unsightly or in plain view. If you decide to run coil packs, every LS coil made as well as aftermarket coils such as Smart Coils (IGN1A), CDI can be used. We thought of everything. To add the brackets, you simply choose the bracket options in the listing or add ala carte at a later time.
Every coil bracket is adjustable and clears not only the breather fittings, but also allows for a large billet oil cap. Finally valve cover hardware to remove valve cover is accessible and usable with coils on the car.
Additionally, coil packs have been checked and will clear intakes, fuel rails, and even wide hanging superchargers.
At Motion Raceworks we understand PCV and crank case pressure is unavoidable. We also believe that filling catch cans up with oil due to poor breather design is not acceptable. This valve cover features a long high flow breather channel which will remove excess crank case pressure, and is serviceable by removing C-Clips. Our cover was machined on the top side to receive one of our custom low profile -12 ORB fittings. This means you can adapt to 10AN or 12AN.
Note: Custom fittings were designed and made to allow for packaging and clearance of internal baffling, standard -12ORB fittings will not work. Fittings Included, but also sold separately.
Coil-Pack Identifier and Links
D585: Heat Sink Truck Style
Multi Fit Brackets: LS3 L92 LS1 (F-Body) LQ4, Gen V LT
Smart Coil IGN1A / CDI
***Rocker Clearance: Does clear factory rocker arms, as well as TSP Roller Tip Rocker arms. Not known to clear most aftermarket Roller Rockers.*** Does not clear shaft mounted rockers